Information to help keep your child safe online
Where can I go to get support to help keep my child safe online?
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow(advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters(support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info(support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL(support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware(support for parents and careers from the NSPCC)
- support for parents and carers to keep children safe online, which outlines resources to help keep children safe from different risks online and where to go to find support and advice
- guidance on staying safe online which includes information on security and privacy settings.
- Childnet offers a toolkit to support parents and carers of children of any age to start discussions about their online life, to set boundaries around online behaviour and technology use, and to find out where to get more help and support.
- Let’s Talk About It has advice for parents and carers to keep children safe from online radicalisation.
- UK Safer Internet Centre has tips, advice, guides and other resources to help keep children safe online, including parental controls offered by home internet providers and safety tools on social networks and other online services.