Information to help keep your child safe online
Where can I go to get support to help keep my child safe online?
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow(advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters(support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info(support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL(support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware(support for parents and careers from the NSPCC)
Letters & Updates
Free School Meals
If your child is entitled to Free School Meals and you have indicated that you require them you should have received an email with an eVoucher to purchase your childs' meals.
Please find below some FAQ's, if you have any further issues then please contact us via email to email@example.com
Portsmouth Coronavirus Support Group
Useful network for support at this time.
Please see the poster below