What to do if you have symptoms?
If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus:
- Get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible.
- Stay at home and do not have visitors until you get your test result – only leave your home to have a test.
- Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, must also stay at home until you get your result.
Please see the documents below which provide a guide to pupil absence, where to go for medical advice and treatment and what happens in the testing process.
This advice is to help adults with caring responsibilities look after the mental health and wellbeing of children and young people, including those with additional needs and disabilities, during the COVID-19 pandemic.
There are three simple actions we must all do to keep on protecting each other.
- Wash Hands: keep washing your hands regularly.
- Cover Face: wear a face covering in enclosed spaces.
- Make Space: stay at least 2 metres apart or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions.
Find out what you need to do: